Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Chocolate!

A while back we had watched a special on creating and marketing food.  One of the products they followed was for sale locally so Katy and I decided to buy them.  We bought 3.  One for each of the kids.

Luckily, I took a picture when I got home to show Ellen before her arrival.

Cute little guys....

Our kitchen has a lot of windows.  We're still trying to work out how to keep the room cool even when the temperature doesn't get much above 60 and the sun is out.  I guess I hadn't worked out the kinks yet.  I put the chocolates on the table the day before to show the kids and we left for the day.  The next morning Rtan and I walked through after walking the dog, with bleary eyes lacking coffee and couldn't believe our eyes:

Oops.  Without coffee to prime our mental skills yet, we were both trying to figure out how Pickles got on the table, ate the chocolates and restacked the boxes.  All while not getting massively sick.  Yeah, I need to figure out how to get the air flowing in the kitchen better....

No comments:

Post a Comment